The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- RARE Ty Beanie Baby - Nanook Husky - MWMT w ERRORS and NIB 'Nook
- LEGO® Creator 10235 Winterlicher Markt NEU_ Winter Village Market NEW MISB NRFB
- NEW 2007 K'NEX SERPENTS SPIRAL ROLLER COASTER 5 FT 1114 PCS IMAGINE•BUILD•PLAY
- ERTL 1989 Ten Cents with TUGS 1990 poster magazine
- Lego city burger bar fire rescue 60214 boma
- 1x Painter's Servant - Foil Kaladesh Inventions MTG DeadGuyGames
- Vintage 1977 and 1978 Fisher Price jeeps and helicopter kids toys
- THOMAS & SIX FLAGS CARGO CAR Thomas Tank Wooden Engine NIB
- RC Boat CNC sharp balanced detongued 2 blade prop REVERSE 46mm 3 16 1.4p 4614DR
- Fisher price airport with helicopter and jet and car plus pilot
- OUTDOOR PLAY 3 IN 1 SOCCER TRAINING SET MINI GOAL POSTS FOOTBALL PRACTICE KIT
- 15 Marble Ebony Chess Board Red Inlay stone pieces Play & Gifts Halloween Decor
- MTG Russian Foil Shared Animosity (Morningtide) NM
- CHH Double 18 Professional Sized Mexican Train Dominoe Set
- BADBOT & KITTY SET 1 6 Ashley Wood 3A ThreeA 2010. Unopened new
- VINTAGE gi joe lot flyers fold outs catalog lot huge
- Revoltech EVANGELION EVOLUTION Evangelion final number ANIMA Japan import NEW
- 1 144 Seed Destiny HG Gaia Gundam Japan Import Toy Hobby Japanese
- FIREFLY SERENITY BATTLE-RAVAGED REAVER FIGURE DIAMOND SELECT (2005) NEW NYCC
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
with E21 BMW METRO-1981 24-QUATTRORUOTE 1 Book 318i-BROWN Italian) (in 523afthpu84734-Contemporary Manufacture
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.